5 Reasons to Hire an Agency to Handle Your Ads
Updated: Feb 24, 2020
1. Smart agencies take the learnings from various clients and industries and leverage those best practices across other client campaigns. This brings greater value, creativity, and innovative testing to the companies they serve. Best practices should always be challenged to make sure you’re truly optimizing your campaigns.
One of the best ways to do that is to have broad visibility into the Facebook ecosystem and the many verticals it serves – which is tough to do if you’re an in-house advertiser representing one point of view.
2. It’s literally the agencies job to stay up-to-date on the tools that can be woven into your Facebook advertising programs. As a result, you benefit from a team that’s deeply immersed not only in ad software but also in 3rd party data sources and creative testing tools that can be exercised on your behalf.
3. The right agency is open to risk-taking and loves getting their hands dirty by pushing tools and budgets to the limit to reach and exceed campaign goals. When the right client comes along and has an appetite for testing and trying new things, it gets us excited.
Not to mention that some moves that might seem risky actually aren’t at all. And an agency will know this because they’ve experimented with various approaches in the past.
Likewise, we know that some risks aren’t worth taking because past experiences have proven that the results aren’t worth the cost.
4. We can’t underscore this enough. Agencies know what works and what doesn’t.
For your industry, for your target audience, for your product, for your value proposition – whatever it is that’s important to you, agency expertise runs wide and deep and knows the combination of ad factors that will help you reach your goals quickly.
5. Ok, we’re not saying that there’s less turnover within an agency than an internal marketing team, but the point is that putting your Facebook ad media buying in the hands of a single in-house employee is risky and not necessarily cost-effective.
What if that person leaves? And goes to a competitor? They’ll take all of their expertise with them. This type of talent is not only hard to retain but also often hard to find.
Agency models allow for full teams of people to be pouring over your campaigns on your behalf. Think of us as an extension of your team. Should someone depart, your campaigns and results are unaffected.
Have we convinced you yet?
Despite what we champion, you might argue that one of the most compelling reasons to take your advertising solely in-house is so that your team can maintain control over the performance of your campaign.
No agency should be making major decisions with minimal client input and then wash their hands of the job once a campaign is over.
Agencies should be accountable for delivering results.
Any firm worth hiring should be an active and knowledgeable partner in running Facebook advertising solutions, and not just executing on hired work.
A worthy Facebook advertising agency will also not shy away from campaign performance and will be eager to analyze the data to better understand the outcomes, figure out how to improve them, insights about new audience segments, and identify ways to take your business to the next level.
But we can’t do it alone. We need YOU!